As we continue to focus on the health and safety of our staff, customers and the communities we serve during this pandemic, we also remain committed to providing stellar service to our customers. As our State continues to slowly reopen and our communities become more active, we feel it’s also time for us to get back to business as usual, as much as is currently possible. We are taking precautions and implementing changes within our lobbies to allow for a healthy, safe and secure reopening on Wednesday, June 24th.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. To ensure a safe banking experience, we have implemented several protective measures at all of our locations:
- Hand sanitizer is available in all lobbies;
- Signage is in place to encourage social distancing;
- Germ guards have been installed in all lobbies;
- Increased disinfecting of high-touch areas;
- Staff members will be wearing masks when unable to maintain proper distance. Customers are welcome to wear masks as well. Please keep in mind that you may be asked to temporarily remove your mask for security and identification purposes.
- Staff members are required to complete a daily self-screening checklist prior to arriving at the branch. Any staff member exhibiting symptoms of being sick will not be working and will follow our policies and procedures for returning to work.
We understand if you prefer to avoid crowds and public spaces. CNB provides convenient alternatives to in-person banking, including:
- ATM services;
- Telephone Banking – (517) 439-0470 or toll-free (888) 598-0470;
- Online Banking at www.cnbb.bank; and
- the CNB mobile apps (both personal and business).
You can also reach us by calling 888-322-1088 Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, and Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
At County National Bank, we’re proud to be your local community bank, here for you when you need us. We value our customers, our neighbors, and the communities we serve. We’re excited to welcome you back!