MDHHS has updated the COVID-19 Gatherings and Face Mask epidemic order. Beginning on June 1, 2021:
- There will no longer be capacity limits outdoors.
- There will no longer be capacity limits at residential gatherings.
- Indoor establishments will be at 50% capacity.
- Social gatherings will now be regulated only by the venue. For example, guidelines or rules for an indoor wedding or conference would be set by the establishment in which it is hosted.
- Face masks continue to be required for non-vaccinated individuals indoors.
Beginning on July 1, 2021, all broad epidemic orders will be lifted.